Saturday, October 31, 2020

BOHEMIAN PUMPKINS

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

One of my favorite accessories in my kitchen is my demijohn cloche.  It fits perfectly on to my gold leaf column base.  Most days I have some faux pears under the cloche, but for the Fall, I changed it up by adding some hand-painted bohemian pumpkins.  These mini pieces of art were painted by my talented friend Leila, @leiloutadesigns.

BOHEMIAN PUMPKINS UNDER MY DEMIJOHN CLOCHE

ANOTHER ANGLE


A CLOSER LOOK

I thought you'd like to see them without the cover.
UNCOVERED FOR A CLOSER LOOK

I brought one to my daughter for her mantel.

BOHO PUMPKIN ON MY DAUGHTER'S MANTEL

A CLOSER LOOK

I'm going to try to dry the mini pumpkins and save them.  

Have you ever dried a pumpkin?

4 comments:

  1. Never tried to dry them. Happy Halloween!!!! Love the mini pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the demijohn cloche. Pumpkins are fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rachel. The demijohn cloche is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete