Thursday, December 18, 2014

2014 Holiday Christmas Tree in Paisley and Plaid

We finally finished decorating the tree last night.  Whew!
 I'm still smitten with all things plaid,
 but to change things up a bit, I added some paisley to the decor.

2014 Tree

Foyer with Paisley Runner as a Backdrop












Instead of garland, I like to tie layered empty frames onto the railing.
 Some fresh magnolia and a plaid ribbon give them the holiday look.

Empty Frames on Stair Rail


I layered some frames in front of my paisley runner too.



I added birch bark to my green demijohn.  Love the drippy paint on the middle frame.

Layered Frames and Green Demijohn

Notice the stacked plaid suitcases whose purchase prompted the entire tartan love fest this season.


Plaid Suitcases

Happy Holidays


Kathy






To see my 2012 tree go here.

2012 Christmas Tree


To see my 2013 tree go here.

My 2013 Christmas Tree







2 comments:

  1. love that plaid suitcase......love it all. I will finish decorating this weekend with the fresh greens, then the house will smell like Christmas....xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is beautiful, Kathy! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete