Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Some of What I'll Have at the Lucketts Market

This is just a fraction of what I'll have.  I'm actually filling both my trucks for the sale.  In addition to the furniture,  I have boxes filled with old cameras, garden decor, books, shells, vintage bottles, wooden and metal boxes and architectural fragments to name a few items. 

I'll have a pair of vintage garden chairs, an old tool chest with a union jack on the inside, coffee sacks for your projects, and vintage letters.






Notice the rope handles.


This vintage caned back chair has been newly re-upholstered with lattice fabric.



Notice the buttons on the seat.


How stinking cute are these vintage bar stools?



Some shakers for your bar.

More bar ware.  Note the original box with faux animal print on the lid. 
Vintage Window,  Old Tin, Garden Tables, Enamel Top Kitchen Work Table, Vintage Mini Books, Old Bottles, Shells, Vintage Pediment

Vintage Campaign Chest, Old Window (  I put a decal on the only section with glass and added chalkboard in the sections where the glass was missing.)

I set up this industrial table with iron legs as a potting bench.  I have some gardening books, planters, and these wonderful chicken wire cloches.
Industrial File Cabinet, Wooden Mold, Typewriter Table (would be a great side table in a bedroom),Corona Typewriter, Vintage Cameras, Metal Drawers, and a Vintage Fan.

This is the leopard and green vanity seat that I featured before.



I can't wait to meet all of you.  Please stop by and say hello.

Kathy





Link to Stylish Patina Barn website and more images here.




Click here to see more info about the sale.





2 comments:

  1. look at all those goodies!!! the stools are so cool!!! see you sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely outstanding. Looks fantastic!!!

    Too bad your yard and your house don't come with all of it. :)

    Good luck...you definitely know how to do it up right!!

    ReplyDelete