Saturday, March 25, 2023

A GINGER JAR WITH A TWIST

 I have many traditional blue and white ginger jars with a chinoiserie design.  It was so refreshing to see this ginger jar with a modern design twist.  I must have really made a fuss about it because my daughter surprised me with it for a Christmas gift.  It blends perfectly in my navy and white bathroom and adds contemporary design to a chinoiserie space.

MODERN GINGER JAR IN MY BATHROOM

It’s the perfect color for the vanity.

NAVY VANITY



Do you have a room with blue and white?

 If you'd like to get a notification each time I post here, go to the Follow.It button in the left side bar on the blog web version and follow the prompts.

I've been posting more frequently on Instagram @allaboutvignettes and on Facebook All About Vignettes.  I'd love for you to follow me there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment