Saturday, July 24, 2021

MY OTHER GARDEN FEATURE

I've written many posts about my absolute favorite garden feature, my Limelight Hydrangea.   My Dragon's Eye Pine is another centerpiece in my garden.  Its sharp spikey branches are the perfect contrast to the soft blooms of the hydrangea.   The texture and the color variations on the pine more than compensate for its lack of flowers.   Its branches stretch to the left over the slate walkway and create an appealing asymmetric design.   You can see the limelight hydrangea peeking out from the left corner of the image.  It's very close to full bloom.

 

DRAGON'S EYE PINE

ANOTHER ANGLE

AGAINST THE LAMP POST

CLOSE UP

ANOTHER CLOSE UP

Do you have a favorite garden feature?

Link to my post about my Limelight Hydrangea here.  Click on the highlighted word or on the image below to be directed to the post.

MY LIMELIGHT HYDRANGEA

ENJOYED THIS POST? 
 Sign up to receive a notification every time I publish by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. Your home and gardens are so lovely. I enjoy all your posts, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your compliment Deb. I love hearing feedback from readers.

    ReplyDelete