Saturday, June 12, 2021

GIANT ALLIUM: MY NEWEST GARDEN ADDITION

Last Fall I purchased  allium bulbs from Holland Bulbs.  I planted two under the windows on either side of my chimney and a third Giant Allium in a side garden.  They did not disappoint.  This first image is before it bloomed.  I planted it in front of a vintage chimney pot.  I use chimney pots as tall planters in my garden. 

GIANT ALLIUM BUD

You can see it in the lower left corner of the side garden.  I can't wait for it to multiply.

GIANT ALLIUM IN THE SIDE GARDEN

This is what it looked like in full bloom in front of the chimney pot.


GIANT ALLIUM IN FULL BLOOM


MIXING IN WITH FERNS

Do you add to your garden every year?  

ENJOYED THIS POST? 
 Sign up to receive a notification every time I publish by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. I need allium bulbs. Yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ron. The giant allium would be perfect with the other white flowers in your gorgeous garden.

    ReplyDelete