Saturday, December 19, 2020

A VERY PINK CHRISTMAS

Before I begin the post I want to say that for some reason old posts are re-publishing and appearing on the blog.  Sorry.

I've written about the updates my daughter and I have been making at her home.   Well this September she added a wonderful update.  We all welcomed our fourth granddaughter, Roxanne, to our family.   

There's a new nursery which I haven't shared yet.   Of course any daughter of mine would never neglect decorating a nursery for the holidays.  She added this mini feather tree all decked out in pink.  

MINI TREE IN MY GRANDDAUGHTER'S NURSERY

The ornaments are sentimental.  Whenever I received my holiday shipments for the store, my daughter was the first person I called.  She helped me price an overwhelming amount of holiday decor and of course had first dibs on it all.  I haven't shared this yet because it still makes me sad, but in June I closed my store.  I've had a little home decor/accessory shop for almost 30 years.  Yikes.  It's an adjustment.  I have to say that while she kept the decor she chose from the store, I sold most of it.  I became a little teary when I saw so much of the store at her home.  

I digress, enjoy these close-ups.










She did add a new ornament.


My daughter tucked the changing table in the alcove created by the sloped ceiling.  It was the perfect place for the boho peacock.  A store find of course.  We added a necklace for the holiday.

BOHO PEACOCK ABOVE THE CHANGING TABLE

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. 

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, I think my comment published on a different post. Congratulations on the new granddaughter. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sarah. She is our bright spot this year.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete