Saturday, May 23, 2020

MORE BLOOMS IN MY SPRING GARDEN

Recently I shared the latest addition to my garden, my lilac topiary.  While the lilac was blooming, my azaleas and rhododendron joined in and added  even more color to the landscape.  These plants have been part of my garden for many years.  The azalea is the first pop of color in the Spring.

A POP OF COLOR IN THE SIDE GARDEN
Behind the azalea you can see my clematis starting to climb the arbor. 
 I'll be sharing its purple blooms soon.

AZALEA AND CLEMATIS

I can see the azalea from my kitchen window. 
AZALEA BLOOMS



The rhododendron is in the front garden next to the limelight hydrangea.  It's one of the first plants I added to the garden when we moved here many years ago.  

BLOOMING RHODODENDRON

My rhododendron blooms never disappoint.







What blooms to you look forward to in the Spring?
I've been appreciating everything so much more with all that's happening in our world today.
How are you doing? 

To see my lilac topiary in bloom, go here.

2 comments:

  1. And look at that light ... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting. I love to hear from readers.

      Delete