Tuesday, February 14, 2017

What's For Sale This Month At the Co-Op

For some reason many of the finds I have for sale are blue.  It just happened. 
 I grouped them all into one area of my space.  
Can you find the pops of lavender I mixed in with the blue?






It's always a challenge for me to display jewelry.  
For this sale I damgled necklaces over some vintage fringed linen towels.  

Fringed Vintage Linens as a Jewelry  Back Drop

I love the colors in this Katha quilt.

Kantha Quilt

Cabbage rose is making a come back. 



lavender!

Of course the space isn't all blue and cottagey.  



My favorite find this month is this bar cabinet on wheels.  
It's filled with shelves made just for barware and spirits.

Bar Cabinet on Wheels

Kelly green and black are my current color combo fave.
A little leopard works with it.

Green and Black Color Combo

This dough bowl is brimming with grain sacks, clock faces, and bundled book pages.



If you're in the Washington DC area please come shop with us for carefully curated home decor.

3607 Buckeystown Pike
Buckeystown, MD

Sale Dates:

Friday February 17 and Saturday February 18
9-4
Sunday February 19
Noon-4

No comments:

Post a Comment