Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Europalooza

Europalooza, yep, that's what we're calling our next sale.
Two of our co-op partners went on a ten-day buying trip to England.  Their finds at markets inspired the partners who were left behind to get on the Euro band wagon and fill our spaces with all things from across the pond and beyond.  We'll have demijohns, grain sacks, pottery, french tables, Belgian dressers, baskets in all shapes and sizes, cupboards, dough bowls, and so much more.

I was surprised by how much I could pull together.

Peek Into My Space This Month

Italian Foyer Table


French Enamelware Canister Set


Hand-made Antique Dresser From Belgium

Farm Table, Yelloware, Dough Bowl, Corner Cupboard, Down-Filled Euro Pillows

London Calling

I'll have transferware in red, blue, green and some white ironstone pieces too.

Red and White English Transferware

When I reupholstered this vintage chair I added a grain sack to the back.

Vintage Wing Back Chair with Grain Sack


What's more English than a 19c. Staffordshire chimney figurine?  The name "chimney" figure refers to its flat back.  This made it possible for the figurine to fit on the mantel or into a niche above the mantel.

19c. Staffordshire Chimney Figure

Another Staffordshire Chimney Figure

Leather Book and Architectural Fragment Candleholder

European Cutting Boards

It's hard to tell from the picture but this demijohn is huge.

Demijohn on Top of Wine Cupboard

Large European Gathering Basket

Large Stick Spatter Bowl from Holland

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, once again I say ~ I wish I lived near you so I could shop your space. I know you are going to have an amazing sale.1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there to shop. Love the tobacco basket:)

    ReplyDelete