Saturday, June 10, 2023

GARDEN SNIPPETS

I wanted to share some of my garden blooms.

GARDEN CHIPPINESS AND BLOOMS

GARDEN PATH AND AZALEAS

 
CLEMATIS CLIMBING THE ARBOR

These roses bloom then rest for three weeks and bloom again.

ROSES 

EVENING PRIMROSE

My evening primrose are super stars.  They normally grow low to the ground but they're competing in this bed with some tall Black Eyed Susans.  The primrose took on the challenge and stretched beyond the aggressive Susans.  Flower power!

How does your garden grow?

 If you'd like to get a notification each time I post here, go to the Follow.It button in the left side bar on the blog web version and follow the prompts.

I've been posting more frequently on Instagram @allaboutvignettes and on Facebook All About Vignettes.  I'd love for you to follow me there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment