Saturday, May 14, 2022

MY SPRING GARDEN PATH

Outside my kitchen door is my garden path that meanders down to our back yard.  This is the view when you look up from below.

VIEW FROM THE BACK YARD

 The azalea is in full bloom.

AZALEA IN FULL BLOOM

The bumble bee loves the azalea.

BUMBLE BEE ON AZALEA

There's a level area outside the kitchen door before the sloping path begins.  You can see part of the pergola at the bottom.

PATH AND PERGOLA

This year we added the bird bath.  It's a sentimental feature.  My father-in-law created it many years ago.  We rescued it from my in-law's yard. 

AREA OUTSIDE MY KITCHEN DOOR

I love the modern-looking bird bath.

VINTAGE BIRD BATH

I've had this metal arch for many years.  It's always had clematis climbing up and over it.  


I just had to share the close-ups of the spectacular blooms.




How does your garden grow?   I'd love to see your Spring blooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment