Saturday, November 20, 2021

MY LIGHTING ISN’T GOING TO MAKE IT TO THE CEILING

 Recently I purchased this wonderful flush mount lighting from @monicagarrettinteriors.  I love the spikes.  My intention was to hang it in my butler's pantry.  While I was waiting for my “electrician”, aka my husband, I put it into my wood pedestal compote in the center of my dining room table.  I like it there.  I'm calling it my accidental centerpiece.

MY ACCIDENTAL CENTERPIECE

FLUSH MOUNT LIGHT IN MY WOOD COMPOTE

Here's a closer look.  It's obviously up side down in the compote.

A CLOSER LOOK

VIEW FROM THE KITCHEN

I originally planned on replacing the vintage crystal pendant chandelier in the butler's pantry with this new lighting.

BUTLER'S PANTRY CRYSTAL CHANDELIER

MY CURRENT VINTAGE CHANDELIER

So what do you think?  Should I leave it in the compote or hang it in the pantry?

No comments:

Post a Comment