Thursday, June 7, 2018

MY FAVORITE FASHION STATEMENT: LAYERED JEWELRY

I always say that home decor and fashion are forever linked.  I'm all about layering my home accessories, so I naturally translated that into layering my jewelry as well.   

I have always loved jewelry.  I remember playing dress up with my sisters and my cousins.  Our favorite activity was to raid our Moms' jewelry boxes.  We would totally cover our arms and necks with sparkle.







I guess I never grew up because I still am dripping with jewels.

Leopard is my favorite. 
 It all started with the large vintage leopard cuff that my Mom gave me.


Loving Leopard Jewelry

I always have loved pearls.  The bigger the better.


Pearls and Bling

Combining an oversized mens' watch with the bling always works for me.


My Watch and My Bling

I guess I'm not alone in my love for layering jewelry.


SOURCE

PINTEREST

Source

So missing Kate.


No comments:

Post a Comment