Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Design Trend: Bread Boards

Bread boards definitely have been trending as the latest home design accessory.  Have you noticed that home decor accessories that are pretty AND serve a purpose are sought after?


Source:  designindulgence.com

Source:  allaboutvignettes.blogspot.com

Source:  http://keltainentalorannalla.blogspot.com/

Source:  Kara Rosenlund Design

Source:  allaboutvignettes.blogspot.com
Source:  atelierrueverte.blogspot.fr

Source:  mydomaine.com
Source:  larenliess.com
Source:  goodlifeofdesign.blogspot.com

Source:  allaboutvignettes.blogspot.com

Source:  desiretoinspire.net

Source:  thevintagenestblog.com
Source:  artpropelled.tumblr.com

Source:  farmhouse.countrytours.com
Source:  keltainentalorannalla.blogspot.com

Source:  modernired.tumblr.com


Have I convinced you that you need a bread board?


5 comments:

  1. you've convinced me I need a kitchen like that last photo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Lynn. I love everything about that kitchen. Those pendant lights, the windows. Oh if I could give up upper cabinets.

      Delete
    2. I know Lynn. I love everything about that kitchen. Those pendant lights, the windows. Oh if I could give up upper cabinets.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for showing me that a kitchen doesn't have be boring. I love bread boards, especially the vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage breadboards. Reminds me of my childhood in Grammy's kitchen, making homemade bread.

    ReplyDelete