Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Plates on the Wall

I've never met a plate I didn't like.   But, for a while I noticed that many never shared my passion for them.   Lately I'm definitely seeing a move back to interest in vintage dinnerware.  Yea. 
 I'm also seeing dishes displayed in groupings on walls.  Are you a fan?


Source
Source
Source

source

Source

Source
Source

Source

Source

source

Source

Source

source

source
Source

Source
Even broken plates work.

Source

If you need a way to hang the plates go to Amazon.
I've also seen them at Hobby Lobby

Source



3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, hope you are having a great summer! It's busy busy busy here. Love this blog post. I have old blue and white plates displayed on the walls of my dining room, with old silver chargers behind them. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a busy summer here too but way too short. You know how I love layering. I never thought to layer plates and chargers. Great idea. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, One of my favorite things in our home is the collection of blue and white transferware hung in the kitchen. I have always loved the 2nd picture with the brown transferware.
    xx,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete