Thursday, April 3, 2014

How to Fill an Empty Frame

I've become a fan of empty frames.  They are art in themselves and often outline some very impressive and creative collections.  I've shared some of my favorites here, here and here before, but I keep finding more that I love just as much and wanted to share again.

 Here are some of my favorite ways to fill an empty frame.

Via


Via


Via


Via


Via


Via



Via


Via



Via


Via


Via


Via


Via


Via


Via


Via



Via



Via


Via





Via



Via

Via


Via


Via

I had to share this even though it's the back side of paintings.


Via


How do you fill your frames?


Kathy







2 comments:

  1. I love all this inspiration, Kathy! So many great ideas!!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are great ideas. Very cool!
    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete