Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lovin' Day Beds

Lately I've been loving the idea of a day bed instead of a small settee or bench.  They are so much more fun and add much more interest to a room.  I love that day beds can be used in many rooms of your home and that they work whether they're rustic, modern, girly, frenchy, or bohemian.


 I have one on my porch and love it.  Here are some images for your shopping/decorating inspiration.




Nicety Live Journal

7beaches
AD Russia


The Style Salonista

The Berry

Keltainen talo rannalla

Dusty Lu Interiors


Keltainen talo rannalla


Pinterest

HGTV

Casa Univision

SAS Interiors





Splendid Sass


It makes you want to curl up and read a book, or my favorite--take a nap.

Do you have a day bed in your home?  Which room?  Please share.

Kathy








No comments:

Post a Comment