Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Packaging

I think that the gift wrapping should be just as lovely as what's inside.  Here are some of my favorites. 


Via

Via


Via


Unknown Source


Via


Via


Via


Via

This is black wrapping paper and a white writing pen.
Via


Via

Via
Made from twigs and yarn.

Via

Via

Via

More jewels on packages.

Via
Do you believe that these are Trader Joe's bags???

Via

Via
This is a page from an old book.

Via

Via

This is washi tape.

Via
Via Pinterest

Pretty toppers to any gift.
Via

My new favorite way to tie a bow.

Via

Yes, those are clothespins.

Via
You can even wrap a tree.  Ha!

Via



I'd love to see what you've come up with.

Kathy



1 comment:

  1. Loved them all Kathy. Haven't wrapped the first gift yet.....saving that chore for next week. Actually, I love to wrap presents. I am going with limey green and kraft paper brown this year. :)

    ReplyDelete