Sunday, October 13, 2013

Turtle Shells as Interior Design Art

Lately I've been loving the look of turtle shells as artwork.  I've already written about the ones in my home here, but wanted to share my favorites from my design files.


Enjoy.


Cote de Texas


Finders Keepers Market


Little Green Notebook


The Caledonian Mining Expetition Company


Kanabal Home
Makezine

Kelly Wearstler

Unknown Source

John Bossard

Pinterest

Pinterest

Rue

Bellevivir

Design Sponge

Chinoiserie Chic

A Life's Design



So, ready to add some art created by nature to your decor?

Kathy



3 comments:

  1. great post Kathy. I told you I have two small shells found in the yard which I think I will keep instead of selling but my husband has a huge shell he found in the lake. And it's all bleached out now. It's fabulous. He catches some whopper snapping turtles sometimes. They hiss at you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the neatest pictures, whether they're yours or you pulled them from somewhere else. I think I pinned almost everyone of these, because styling shelves is probably my most favorite decorating task.

    ReplyDelete