Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Favorite Ten Pins

For a while now I've been wanting to set up an office in one of our bedrooms.  Here are my ten favorite office inspiration pins from Pinterest.

I'm loving the fabric on the wall, the hunter green on the desk, and
that fabulous chair with more of the fabric on the seat.


This next desk is made of one of my favorite materials, lucite, and it's pink.
So girly.  Gray and pink make a nice color combo too.



I don't know if I could pull off rustic, but I like the casual collected look.
It might even allow me to be a little untidy.


Need I say more.  Orange, turquoise, zebra rug, and chinoiserie chairs---what's not to like?



For a while now I've been leaning towards the idea of an office in a closet.
It looks so efficient and what a space saver.


This office in a closet uses every square inch.  Such happy colors.


What about a vintage-inspired space?


You wouldn't have to ask me twice about having a campaign desk in my office.  I also like the yellow/black mix.  What do you think about having a day bed in the room?  It's an alternate place to work and a charming spot for a house guest.


With file drawers on the end I could share the space with a friend, or the desk could do double duty as my sewing/cutting table.


This is my kind of space.  Drafting table, yellow file cabinet for a color pop.



Which one is your favorite?
What have you done for an office space?

Kathy


To see more of my pins go to my Pinterest board,   Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment