Friday, August 24, 2012

Trina Turk

Trina Turk is a versatile designer.  She creates housewares, clothing, jewelry, rugs, and bedding as well as her signature fabric.  Her creations are hip, modern, colorful and fun.
 I love them.

Of all she comes up with, I like her fabrics, pillows, and jewelry best.  If you're not familiar with her or her contemporary style, below are some samples of her fabric designs.

Trina Turk Fabric

 
 I love this next fabric called Super Paradise Print.   It's perfect on this upholstered headboard and draperies.


Room Design by Deborah Houston Interiors


I believe that one can never have too many pillows, especially these with Trina Turk fabric.




At the moment I'm obsessed with orange.
This next pillow is made from one of my favorites of her fabrics.

Santorini Print

I loved it so much that I framed it as modern art in my family room.

Framed Trina Turk Fabric Above A Draper Dresser

And I covered an ottoman with it too.

Ottoman with Trina Turk Fabric


Bling is also my thing.  I'm coveting her jewelry too.



Who are you drooling over?



All images are from my home or from Pinterest.
Trina Turk fabric is available through Schumacher.
Banana Republic carries some of her jewelry line. 

1 comment: