Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blue and Orange

The news from High Point is that bright colors are "in".  
I particularly like the combination of blue and orange.

Via

Via
I've been doing a lot of gardening and outdoor fluffing.  When I found a blue Ikat indoor/outdoor rug at World Market, I decided to change up the front porch a bit with the blue/orange combo.

My front door was already orange.  I added a mix of flowers to some orange and  blue flower pots.



I already had the blue Chippendale bench and the window valance is actually a Pottery Barn table runner.  I just added a casing and put it on the rod.  I love the blue and white garden stool.  The new items are the Ikat rug and some orange indoor/outdoor cushions.



The last image shows the whole porch.



Are you ready for some color?  What combinations do you like?

Kathy




7 comments:

  1. Love it! Orange has always been one of my favs. That ikat rug is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. then i guess i am on trend with where i am going in my master! :) i love your new rug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking about painting a dresser orange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I {heart} the blue and orange combo. You really rocked it out there on your porch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have always LOVED deep royal/navy/indigo and orange together. Your porch looks great, Kathy! Love that World Market rug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous set-up, and I particularly love your second photo! Very nice movement of the eye! Woo hoo!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete